Very few policies or actions by Trump have disappointed me. To name them;
- Providing anti-tank weapons to Ukraine. Thank you John McCain! It is not possible for ANYONE to beat Russia on Russia’s border (and just how would that benefit the American people?). If we sell Ukraine a gun, Russia will bring in a bigger gun. The result, a lot of dead people, nothing more, period (except one more chance to poke the evil Russia).
- Launching missiles against Syria in response to their use of chemical weapons. Then, a couple weeks ago, we found out that it actually may not have been the Syrians that did it. Now that is just swell! Another false flag by our neocon intelligence services?
- Bringing John Bolton into the administration. The only time that he is an asset is if you want to start a war before noon. He is certainly the man for that job. Even Trump said on the weekend news (June 23) that John would start a war with everyone and all at the same time.
- Reportedly on the orders of John Bolton, some weeks ago we amassed serious forces (another carrier group and B-52s) on the doorstep of Iran in response to the interception of a threat from Iran. I don’t know if this was or wasn’t legitimate but I will start believing John Bolton right after he finds his WMD’s in Iraq.
- Now, taking us to the edge of war with Iran. If we go to war with Iran (or anywhere else in the middle east), our country as we know it and the MAGA movement will end (maybe an establishment motive here?). And for what purpose? Let me ask again, for what purpose? As the attached article describes, the American (no, make that the globalist neocons) position is that we should militarily attack Iran because they put explosive mines on oil tankers. The evidence … we have a grainy video of an Iranian navy boat supposedly removing a mine from a ship. Now wait a moment, our navy removed a mine from a ship last week so, by extrapolation using the same logic, doesn’t that mean that we mined the ships? Iran, vehemently denies any involvement and claims that this is another American false flag to be used as a predicate to waging war against them. I would bet the entire farm on the Iranians as being the tellers of truth here, which means that I believe that our government claims are … not true. Precedent supports my suspicions.