First posted April 30, 2108 A wise man once told me that “When attempting to anticipate the...Read More
Author: Chip Howard
Of the 2015-2017 renters in the Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale area, 5.9 percent have experienced eviction. Only Memphis outcompeted us for this dismal distinction. Though several factors contribute to this high eviction rate, it is...Read More
Following reports by the Arizona Republic, citizens of all sorts are infuriated to learn that the Governor gave VERY generous raises to his inner circle while teachers and the rest of the state employees got not much more than a...Read More
Independent Non-Partisan Conservative Views
- Burisma an Empty Decoy? Did Biden’s 1.8 Billion Overthrow a Democratic Government? Short Version
- Burisma an Empty Decoy? Did Biden’s 1.8 Billion Overthrow a Democratic Government? The Full Story
- Why Do We Want a War With Iran?
- Iran Tragedy – the Last Time We Played Cowboy in the Persian Gulf
- Who Is Kyrsten Sinema …. the Real Kyrsten Sinema?